I had earned some serious bragging rights!
Not only was I king of my neighborhood, but I was king amongst professional barbecue teams too.
Now, I want to teach you all my secrets that cost me a small fortune to figure out!
So you can be the king (or queen) of your neighborhood too. Heck, you may even want to compete like I did. Or open a barbecue restaurant or BBQ food truck some day. With the info in Competition BBQ Secrets, you’ll blow your competition away because these competition quality BBQ recipes are even better than 99% of what most restaurants put out.
We are Grand Champions of...
• Hasan Shrine Spring Festival 2009 - Albany, GA (FBA) Some of the best teams in the Nation were there and we took 2nd in chicken, 2nd in brisket, and 1st in pork.
• Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival 2009 - Tryon, NC (KCBS) There were 78 teams present at this KCBS event. We placed 1st in ribs.
• (very rare back to back win!) Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival 2010 - Tryon, NC (KCBS), Back to Back wins! There were 87 teams this year. We took 2nd in chicken, 4th in ribs, 13th in pork, and 4th in brisket.
• Festival of Discovery 2009 - Greenwood, SC (KCBS) There were 58 teams present at this BBQ contest and we placed 2nd in brisket.
• Pigs & Peaches Festival 2009 - Kennesabbq contest grand championw, GA (KCBS). There were 43 teams present and we placed 1st in ribs, 2nd in chicken, 4th in pork, and 3rd in brisket.
• Florida State BBQ Championship (KCBS) at Daytona International Speedway on July 4th weekend 2010. Some of the best teams in the Country were at this action packed event on July 4th weekend.
• 2010 Dillard, GA Bluegrass & Barbecue Festival with a surprise 1st place brisket and a good 6th place chicken. A good showing with 15th in ribs and 14th in pork rounded out the grand.
• 2010 "The Real Squeal" Lyons BBQ & Bluegrass Festival in Lyons, GA. We were 4th in chicken, 3rd in ribs, 3rd in pork, and 2nd in brisket.
• 2013 Sam's Club Tour Finals in Bentonville, AR. 1st place brisket! We can legitimately claim to be the best brisket cooks in the Country after winning brisket in this playoff style series and also 3 other 1st places and a 2nd in brisket this year.
Here’s just a short list of everything you get in Competition BBQ Secrets...
• This is NOT a cookbook! This BBQ book is more of an instruction manual. Don’t get me wrong, there are a good bit of recipes, but we don’t stop there... we go on to explain in fine detail how to smoke championship barbecue ribs, butts, chicken and brisket. There’s a separate chapter for each!
• Best Brisket in the World - I’m not bragging here. In 2013, I was the best brisket cook in the world. Having won many first place briskets and going on to win first place brisket at the KCBS Sam’s Club Finals in Bentonville, AR against the best teams in the world. The complete and exact details on how to cook the best brisket in the world are in this book. No details are left out. Your mind is not even capable of understanding how good it is. You must experience it to believe it!
• My competition sauce recipe - included at no extra charge. Most teams keep this info top secret - even if they are teaching a live class.
• I’m your barbecue coach! Just email me anytime if you have a problem.
• Cookers - the different types and how you can slow smoke on anything from a professional offset smoker to your old trusty Weber kettle grill and everything in between.
• How to smoke a turkey, reverse sear a steak, jellyroll cut pork loin or beef tenderloin, and much more!
• How your wood choice will impart that sought after smoke flavor and smoke ring.
• How marinades, brines, and injections will improve the quality of your barbecue recipes.
• You have to use rubs... your meats will be bland without them. We tell you all about them and even include some great recipes if you want to mix your own.
• Your new book will also tell you how to properly use finishing sauces and glazes on your barbecue recipes.
• We also give you some great information on competitions, how to prepare for competitions, and even a checklist of what to bring to a competition. Exact competition schedule is included too!
• A complete list of all the BBQ Associations known to exist with the web address for each. Each BBQ Association has it's own contests and you can find their schedules easily with the information in your new book.
• How to trim spareribs St Louis Style and how to trim a brisket.
• A whole chapter on barbecue science - smoke rings and maillard reactions.
• A complete list of resources for smokers, rubs, sauces, and forums.
• and much more!